Most Popular Online Sports Betting Sites
My favourite, and very popular, sports betting sites are
- William Hill: Aussie punters love William Hill which was the first online sports betting site I joined. If you haven’t joined yet why not take advantage of their deposit $50 and get $150 in Bonus Bets! Note that exclusions apply? You can read my William Hill review here.
- Sportsbet: These guys are fast becoming one of my favourite online sports betting sites. One of the reasons for that is because of their MultiBet Cash Out feature. You can read my Sportsbet review here.
- Bet365: Is another very popular online sports betting site. They’ve been around for years and are the third online sports betting site in my sports betting arsenal. They’re so good they even have their very own page on this site which has a link to my Bet365 review.
Unlike other sites that just link to sports betting sites with no personal experience, I’ve actually joined these sites and use them on a weekly basis to place my online sports bets. You’ll find the proof of these online bets in my posts as I show my readers the ins and outs of online sports betting.
All I can say was those AFL round 14 results 2017, while not perfect, were better that what we were getting during those bye weeks. It’s almost as if the bye weeks put a curse on the AFL results. So, how did Fortuna go with her AFL Round 14 Results 2017? Let’s have a look shall we.
Fortuna’s AFL Round 14 Results 2017
As you can see Fortuna got 6 of her 9 tips right. If you check my bets in last weeks post you’ll notice that I was actually able to use those tips to get all my bets with Bet365 right. It’s moments like this when I think I should have placed a mult-bet, but then I’m sure if I did that Murphy’s law would have cut in and I would have a losing bet instead of a winning bet.
What was particularly upsetting about the AFL round 14 2017 results was the Adelaide Crows vs Hawthorn game. Luckily the odds were so much in the Crows favour that it wasn’t worth betting on.
Shit, how in hell did the Crows who were on top of the ladder lose to the Hawks who were second to last? Was it because the Crows went in without all guns firing because they thought the Hawks would be an easy win? We all know what a fatal mistake that can be.
Add to that the fact that the Crows played and home and so had the home advantage makes the loss even more bewildering.
Coach Don Pyke says “We never really got into gear.” Hello, we can see that! What fans can’t understand is why the Crows couldn’t get it into gear. As the game progressed everyone could see that unless the Crows pulled their fingers out their hold on the game was tenuous at best.
Also, they have to do something about Sloane. Having one man tagged during a game should never result in a loss. Something has to be done to counteract the Rory Sloane effect.
Come on Crows! Your fans want and deserve better.
If you read the AFL round 13 results you’ll have noticed that I referred to it as the unluckiest round of the year! I also linked to some interesting lessons learned as well as stating the most important lesson learned from that round. Fortunately the unlucky bye weeks are over and we’re back to full on footy. Lets hope that this means the results will be more predictable leading to a great result for AFL round 14 2017 tips. Speaking of which, lets have a gander at the AFL round 14 2017 tips.
Fortuna’s AFL Round 14 2017 Tips
- Adelaide Crows vs Hawthorn (Adelaide)
- Sydney vs Essendon (SCG)
- Collingwood vs Port Power (MCG)
- Brisbane vs GWS Giants (Gabba)
- Western Bulldogs vs Nth Melbourne (Etihad)
- West Coast vs Melbourne (Domain)
- Geelong vs Fremantle (Simmonds)
- Richmond vs Carlton (MCG)
- St. Kilda vs Gold Coast (Etihad)
There you have it, Fortuna’s AFL round 14 tips 2017! Sure as bloody hell hope it’s better than the last couple of rounds. Tips in hand it’s time to see who has the best AFL odds. As you know my three favourite online betting sites are Sportsbet, William Hill and Bet365. I’ve joined three of the best sites to ensure I always get the best odds, not to mention taking advantage of any deals they have on offer. Other reliable betting sites you may consider include Unibet and Luxbet.
Best AFL Odds Round 14 2017
If you’re going to bet on the underdogs this week then William Hill will be your best bet because on a whole they’re offering the best odds.
This week I’m going with Bet365 because they’ve got the best odds for my selection. Something interesting I noticed as I was adding my bets was the ‘bet slip’ was updating the mult-bet odds, just in case I was interested. Not this time. Like last week I placed individual bets on those games highlighted in red. You can see my bet here.
OK, now all I have to do is to place my Sportsbet’s Million Dollar Tipping competition. Last week I tipped all the NRL games but missed the margin by only 4 points! So bloody close!! :head bash:
I’m all set, how about you guys.