Here we go again. It’s time for my AFL Round 4 Tips 2019. So far this season my footy tips have been increasing by one every round. There were three correct tips in round one; four corrects tips in round two and five correct tips in round three.
The question now is, can I do better with my round 4 tips? Only time will tell.
My AFL Round 4 Tips 2019
- Sydney vs Melbourne (SCG) 
- Collingwood vs Wstn. Bulldogs (MCG) 
- Geelong vs GWS Giants (GMHBA) 
- Essendon vs Brisbane (MCG) 
- Port Adelaide vs Richmond (Adelaide) 
- Nth. Melbourne vs Adelaide (Marvel) 
- West Coast vs Fremantle (Optus) 
- Gold Coast vs Carlton (Metricon) 
- St. Kilda vs Hawthorn (Marvel) 
The thing with footy tips is after placing them, nobody really knows how they will turn out. They all hope they will get them all right but usually, when that happens it’s more luck than anything else.
Even when footy professionals place their tips, they rarely get them right, and you would expect them to, wouldn’t you? The problem is there are too many variables, the biggest ones being the players themselves.
Tipping aside I reckon you’d get a kick out of my Bonzer Channel. It’s got heaps of videos. You’ll always get a laugh from my Laughaholics videos, and there’s always my Hot Sports Babes videos. I’m always looking for subscribers so while you’re there why not subscribe. I think you’ll really enjoy my hilarious letter to a public servant.