Before we get into the AFL round 22 2017 tips I gotta tell you, after the last two weeks of footy tipping, all I can say is that getting your footy tips right can be so frustrating. In round 20 Fortuna gets 8 out of 9 of her tips right. Then in last weeks round, round 21, she only gets 6 of her tips right. Footy tipping is just like riding a roller coaster, full of ups and downs.
On the plus side I did manage to place a winning bet on both round 20 and 21.
Enough of that, lets have a look at Fortuna’s AFL round 22 2017 tips.
Fortuna’s AFL Round 22 2017 Tips
- Adelaide Crows vs Sydney (Adelaide)
- Western Bulldogs vs Port Power (Eureka)
- Collingwood vs Geelong (MCG)
- GWS Giants vs West Coast (Spotless)
- Gold Coast vs Essendon (Metricon)
- Carlton vs Hawthorn (Etihad)
- Melbourne vs Brisbane (MCG)
- St. Kilda vs Nth. Melbourne (Etihad)
- Fremantle vs Richmond (Domain)
Now there’s no point having worked out your footy tips unless your ready to put them to good use, like helping you to place a winning bet for example. Before placing a bet you want to make sure you get the best odds. In order to do that I always place the odds from my favourite online betting sites, namely, Sportsbet, William Hill and Bet365. Naturally I can only do that if I’m a member of those sites, which I am. Another respectable online betting site, as far as my research goes, is Unibet.
You can see those odds, at the time of publishing this post, below.
Best AFL Odds Round 22 2017