OK, round two’s tips were a little better than my round one tips, but with only four right I’m not at all happy with them. What can I say, shit happens, especially when it comes to any form of sports tipping. Oh well, let’s hope I do better with my AFL Round 3 Tips.
2019 AFL Round 3 Tips Hopeful
- Adelaide Crows vs Geelong (Adelaide) 
- Melbourne vs Essendon (MCG) 
- Carlton vs Sydney (Marvel) 
- GWS Giants vs Richmond (SSGS) 
- Brisbane vs Pt. Adelaide (Gabba) 
- Collingwood vs West Coast (MCG) 
- Wstn. Bulldogs vs Gold Coast (Marvel) 
- Hawthorn vs Nth Melbourne (MCG) 
- Fremantle vs St. Kilda (Optus) 
Even though I know that my tipping sucks at times for my 2019 AFL Round 3 Tips I’ve decided to add the margins for each of the games. Naturally, you know that my tips are highlighted in red and you’ll find the margins for those games in the brackets at the end of each of the matches.
I’m not sure about teh Crows winning this round, even though they did so well last week, but I’m willing to grant them the home ground advantage. As for the other games, I didn’t have time this week to study all the matches so I went on gut feeling instead. Can’t be any worse than last weeks effort. 😆
While you’re here, why not check out my YouTube Channel. You’ll always get a laugh from my Laughaholics Channel, and there’s still my Hot Sports Babes videos. Also, if you have the time, why not take part in my poll in my Is This A Man’s Leather Wallet?