AFL Round 18 2018 Tips Getting It Right?
After last weeks crappy tipping result, I’m hoping to do a lot better with my AFL Round 18 2018 Tips! One of the reasons it so important to get my AFL Round 18 2018 Tips right is because I use my tips to work out my betting strategy. The more I get right, the more likely I’ll have a winning bet. Last week I only got four right, and it was no surprise when I struck out with Ladbrokes wager as well.
On to my AFL Round 18 2018 Tips!
- St. Kilda vs Richmond (Etihad)
- Collingwood vs Nth Melbourne (MCG)
- Sydney vs Gold Coast (SCG)
- Essendon vs Fremantle (Etihad)
- Brisbane vs Adelaide Crows (Gabba)
- Geelong vs Melbourne (GMHBA)
- Carlton vs Hawthorn (Etihad)
- West Coast vs Wstn. Bulldogs (Optus)
- Port Adelaide vs GWS Giants (Adelaide)
I’m not sure that the Crows will win this week but I tipped against them last week, and they won, so I figured win or lose I’ll support my club. I just won’t put any money on them :tongue_out:
Best Odds 2018 AFL Round 18
|2018 AFL Round 18||Ladbrokes|
|Sign up Now|
This week I reckon I’ll put my money on Collingwood. You can see my bet here.
Here’s hoping for a great AFL Round 18 2018 Tips and another winning bet and wishing you all the best for your round 18 AFL tips and bets.