While last weeks, AFL round 4 2018 tips, was pretty good I’m hoping to do better with my AFL Round 5 2018 Tips. Luckily those tips helped me to win my Sportsbet multi-bet. Now, let’s see what I can do with this weeks AFL Round 5 2018 Tips.
AFL Round 5 2018 Tips Looking For Improvement
- Sydney vs Adelaide Crows (SGC)
- St. Kilda vs GWS Giants (Etihad)
- Carlton vs West Coast (MCG)
- Port Adelaide vs Geelong (Adelaide)
- Fremantle vs Western Bulldogs (Optus)
- Nth. Melbourne vs Hawthorn (Etihad)
- Brisbane vs Gold Coast (Gabba)
- Melbourne vs Richmond (MCG)
- Collingwood vs Essendon (MCG)
Now comes the fun part, trying to work out which teams to put my money on. :pull_hair: 😉 The first thing I do is check to see who’s offering the best odds.
Best Odds 2018 AFL Round 5
|2018 AFL Round 5||Sportsbet||William Hill||Ladbrokes|
|Sign up Now||Sign up Now||Sign up Now|
After last weeks multi-bet win I thought I would go the multi-bet route again, using my AFL Round 5 2018 Tips as a guide. Whereas Ladbrokes has the best odds for the longshots, Sportsbet odds look best for my multi-bet picks. You can see my bet here.
All that’s left for me to do is to enter the Million Dollar Tipping competition. Who knows, perhaps this will be my lucky week? :drunk: