Fortuna’s round 1 footy tips was pretty darn good getting 7 out of 9 correct. You can see her round 1 footy tips here. Lets see how she goes with her Round 2 AFL Footy tips 2016. As this is a sports betting site I will be placing a bet using one of the following popular online sports betting sites.
- Bet365 is very popular with punters because of their unique sliding scale feature for cashing out. This cash out feature allows you to choose how much you want to cash out which is great when you’re not sure whether or not you want to cash out at all.
- Sportsbet‘s cash out feature doesn’t have the sliding scale but is still very popular with punters. What makes them really popular is their Million Dollar Tipping. Especially because it’s free to members. Yep, their Million Dollar Tipping competition is back for 2016. This post shows how you can actually win as long as you get the closest margin!
- William Hill, well they’re William Hill, one of the most renowned online sports betting sites. I’m just hanging out for the day they introduce a cash out feature.
Once I’ve checked the odds offered by these online sports betting sites I’ll choose which one of them will take my money. But before we get to that I need to have a look at Fortuna’s round 2 AFL Footy Tips 2016
Fortuna’s Round 2 AFL Footy Tips 2016
Just so you know the teams highlighted in red are Fortuna’s round 2 AFL Footy Tips 2016!
- Collingwood vs Richmond (MCG)
- Adelaide Crows vs Port Power (Adelaide Oval)
- Essendon vs Melbourne (MCG)
- Brisbane vs Nth Melbourne (Gabba)
- St Kilda vs Western Bulldogs (Etihad)
- Fremantle vs Gold Coast (Domain Stad)
- GWS Giants vs Geelong (Manuka Oval)
- Hawthorn vs West Coast (MCG)
- Carlton vs Sydney (Etihad)
Now that we have Fortuna’s round 2 AFL Footy Tips out of the way it’s time to check out who’s offering the best odds for the AFL. Remember that these odds were accurate when this post went live and may have changed since publishing this post.
[flexblock width=fixed bgcolor=#FFFFFF]
Now that I have Fortuna’s round 2 AFL Footy Tips and the odds from the top 3 online sports betting sites I’ve made my selection for my multi-pick. Once again I’ve gone with Sportsbet because they’ve got the best odds.
The reason for my placing a multibet is because it usually gives you better odds meaning you can win more money. The combined odds for this particular multi-bet is 5.87. This post explains how those odds are worked out. You can see my actual bet here. A multibet win will net me around $38 which isn’t bad for a $10 outlay. With multi bets, unless you get every game wrong, will always return you something which you can use for further bets. This means you sports bankroll lasts that much longer,
Because I’m a member of the Million Dollar Tipping competition I’ve also entered my picks. Just for fun I’ve also placed a buck on that multibet which will net me $16.95 for a win. The best thing about being a Million Dollar Tipping member is that every week I have the chance of winning $10,000! If you’re not a member you should seriously consider joining.
Have you placed your MultiBet yet? Or any bet for that matter?