Its time for the round 4 NAB Challenge tips. You may remember that I got all the tips right in the first round of the NAB Challenge. You may also remember that I didn’t place a bet on that round. I did place bets on the other two though with pretty dismal results. Do you reckon that Fortuna is trying to tell me something? :tongue_out:
What the hell, what’s the point of having a sports betting blog if I’m not willing to place a bet. Besides, although winning is the ultimate outcome placing a bet increases the thrill of the actual games I’ve placed a bet on. Not to mention that placing Multi-Bets ensures that thrill covers a lot more games. :drunk:
Out of my favourite online sports betting sites Bet365, SportsBet and William Hill, the first two are the only ones to offer a cash back feature. You’ll notice that there are a lot more matches in the final round of the NAB Challenge. So lets have a look at this weeks round 4 NAB Challenge tips.
Round 4 NAB Challenge Tips
- Richmond vs Port Power @ Etihad Stadium Thursday 10th March
- Carlton vs Sydney @ Etihad Stadium Friday 11th March
- Gold Coast vs Adelaide Crows @ Metricon Stadium Friday 11th March
- Collingwood vs Western Bulldogs @ Etihad Stadium Saturday 12th March
- Fremantle vs Geelong @ Domain Stadium Saturday 12th March
- Hawthorn vs Nth Melbourne @ Etihad Stadium Saturday 12th March
- Brisbane vs GWS Giants @ Metricon Stadium Sunday 13th March
- Melbourne vs St. Kilda @ Etihad Stadium Sunday 13th March
- West Coast vs Essendon @ Domain Stadium Sunday 13th March
[flexblock width=fixed bgcolor=#FFFFFF]
The round 4 NAB Challenge tips are probably as close as we’re going to get to an actual AFL match. This is because a lot of the sides are going to have full strength lineups. The main problem with getting the round 4 NAB Challenge tips right is that we can’t really go on past performance in this pre-season games.
Betting tips should improve once we’re able to see how the relative teams are playing in the 2016 AFL season.
I’ve decided to go with Bet365 this week because they’re offering the best odds. Weird that at the time this post went live that William Hill didn’t have any of the Friday’s games odds available. Too bad because this left them out of the betting loop this week.
The teams I’ve decided to back are in red in the table above. You can see a snapshot of my actual bet here. Yes, I actually do place bets with the online sports betting sites that I promote. :thumb_up:
Are you placing a bet on any of this weeks NAB Challenge? If so I’d love to hear from you in the comments.