Can you believe there are only three rounds to go before the finals start? It’s going to be pretty hard to predict the AFL Round 21 2018 Tips because there are only eight points separating fourth and twelfth on the ladder! My last week’s tips weren’t that bad, but I’m hoping to do better with my AFL Round 21 2018 Tips. But like I said at the beginning of this post it’s not going to be an easy task getting my AFL Round 21 2018 Tips right.
AFL Round 21 2018 Tips To Beat
- Essendon vs St. Kilda (Etihad)
- Hawthorn vs Geelong (MCG)
- Gold Coast vs Richmond (Metricon)
- Port Adelaide vs West Coast (Adelaide)
- Collingwood vs Brisbane (Etihad)
- GWS Giants vs Adelaide (Manuka)
- Nth Melbourne vs Wstn Bulldogs (Etihad)
- Melbourne vs Sydney (MCG)
- Fremantle vs Carlton (Optus)
Now it’s time to work out where to place my bets if any. Naturally, before I do that, I need to check to see what Ladbrokes best odds are this week.
Best Odds 2018 AFL Round 21
|2018 AFL Round 21||Ladbrokes|
|Sign up Now|
This week I decided to do a five-leg multi-bet. Those of you that follow this blog know that I put a dollar on each team and the remaining five bucks on the multi. This way even if I get the multi-bet wrong I still get some return. You can see my bets here.
That’s it for my AFL Round 21 2018 Tips. Once again, good luck with your tips and any wagers that you may place this week.