AFL Round 16 2018 Tips Moving Up?
I’m keeping my fingers crossed that my AFL Round 16 2018 Tips are an improvement on last weeks tipping results. I know some tipsters out there may get a perfect result, but that’s more arse than class. If they could do it every week, they’d be making heaps of money. The main reason for me always reinforcing responsible gambling is because you can never tell how a sports game will pan out.
Enough of that, here are my AFL Round 16 2018 Tips.
- Sydney vs Geelong (SCG)
- Richmond vs Adelaide Crows (MCG)
- Brisbane vs Carlton (Gabba)
- Port Adelaide vs St. Kilda (Adelaide)
- Wstn Bulldogs vs Hawthorn (Etihad)
- Melbourne vs Fremantle (Tio)
- Nth Melbourne vs Gold Coast (Etihad)
- Essendon vs Collingwood (MCG)
- West Coast vs GWS Giants (Optus)
So, there you have it, my AFL Round 16 2018 Tips. The next thing on my agenda is to see what Ladbrokes is offering in the way of odds for the round 16.
Best Odds 2018 AFL Round 16
|2018 AFL Round 16||Ladbrokes|
|Sign up Now|
Finally, after checking the odds against my tips, I need to work out what kind of bet/bets I’m going to place for this weeks round. After some contemplation, I’ve decided on a multi-bet. You can see my bet here. Over to you guys, what are your AFL Round 16 2018 Tips and are you going to place a bet this week?