AFL Finals Week One Footy Tips
- Post author:Lazarus1
- Post published:September 9, 2015
- Post category:AFL Footy Tips/Bet Of The Week
- Post comments:0 Comments
So, the AFL Finals are finally upon us. There are only eight teams left and footy being what it is almost anything can happen. As always before I get into the AFL Finals Week One footy tips and for the benefit of those who have yet to experience the joy of online sports betting I’m going to post my top three online sports betting sites.
- Bet365 because of their unique sliding scale feature for cashing out is always a possibility. The sliding cash out feature allows you to choose how much you want to cash out which is great when you’re not sure whether or not you want to cash out at all.
- Sportsbet also has a cash out feature but what I love best about them is their Million Dollar Tipping competition which is free to join. This post shows how you can actually win as long as you get the closest margin!
- William Hill, well they’re William Hill, one of the most renowned online sports betting sites. I’m just hanging out for the day they introduce a cash out feature.
Those who know me know that I do more than just promote these online sports betting sites. I actually use them and post proof of my weekly online bets so everyone can see I do more than just talk about the best sports betting sites.
OK, now let’s check out Fortuna’s AFL Finals week one footy tips.
Fortuna’s AFL Finals Week One Footy Tips
- West Coast vs Hawthorn
- Fremantle vs Sydney
- Western Bulldogs vs Adelaide
- Richmond vs Nth Melbourne
You know, I think that Fortuna has a soft spot for the Adelaide Crows because at times she tips them even though most punters would bet against them. She doesn’t always get it right but it does pay better when she does get it right. :thumb_up:
Being the final and all I’m not sure I’ll use her AFL Finals week one footy tips for a multi-bet. Before I make up my mind though I’m going to need to check the odds from those sports betting site I’ve listed above.
[flexblock width=fixed bgcolor=#FFFFFF]
Finals being what they are I’m not placing my usual multi-bet this week. Instead I’m placing a $10 bet on the Adelaide Crows. Even though William Hill has the best odds I’m going with Sportsbet. The reason for that is so I can take advantage of Sportsbet special offer!
Sportsbet’s special deal means that even if the Crows lose I can still get my money back as long as the Crows lead in any of the four quarters. Shit, I’m hoping the Crows win so I’m pretty sure they’ll be leading at least in one of the breaks. You can see my bet here.
Even though their Million Dollar Tipping competition is over for 2015 I’m still placing a $1 multi-bet with Sportsbet. Yeah I know I said I wasn’t going to do a multi-bet but it’s only a dollar and I love that even such a small bet will improve the enjoyment factor for the whole finals!