Unibet Update Why More People Are Joining Unibet
- Post author:Lazarus1
- Post published:August 6, 2014
- Post category:Betting
- Post comments:0 Comments
I’ve just learned an interesting fact about Unibet, one that I didn’t mention in the post about Punters Loving Unibet. The reason I didn’t mention it in that post was because I wasn’t aware of it at the time. Actually, there was a few things I failed to mention in that particular post. They all have to do with the Unibet Starter package for new members. The following is the 4 pronged starter package designed for new members
- 120% Bonus Up To $300! That’s pretty well the best bonus package I’ve seen from any online betting agency so far. This means if you deposit $300 they will match it by 120% which is $360 giving new members a total betting account of $660!
- You can bet with Unibet’s industry leading mobile friendly site or use the smartphone/tablet app so you can place a bet from anywhere.
- Ongoing Loyalty Program: Unibet love to look after their members so they offer exclusive loyalty bonuses “including Free Money, Risk Free Bets, Reward offers and event promotions!”
- Live Streaming With Unibet TV! Watch over 28,000 events through Unibet TV on desktop and mobile!
There is something more though and it’s to do with the free bet stake that most online betting agencies offer. While the majority of bookmakers do not return the free bet stake in returns, Unibet is one of the few that do. Most punters probably don’t even realise this which is why I’m bringing it to their attention.
As you can see being a Unibet Member has certain advantages. So, even if you’re a member of another online bookmaker there are advantages of also joining Unibet. Another advantage is being a member of more than one bookmaker allows you to compare the odds different bookmakers offer so you can get the best deal.
Another good reason is so you’re not left hanging if you’re bookmaker goes offline for maintenance or some other annoying reason.
Finally, a little Unibet video for your enjoyment.